Our 3D inspection service can assess pipeline degradation and remaining service life.
We can quickly measure Corrosion depth dimensions and position on the pipe.
3D Scanning provides the best alternative on the market to traditional NDT methods.
We use the best in class scanners for portability, measurement speed, data storage, and repeatability
· Measurement rate: 25,000 measures/s
· Laser class: II (eye safe)
· Resolution: 0.050mm
· Accuracy: Up to 0.040mm
· Volumetric accuracy: 0.020mm + 0.100mm/m
· Stand-off distance: 300mm
· Outputs: .dae, .fbx, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
· Non contact inspection
· Part to CAD inspection
· Geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T)
· First article inspection
· Production compliance inspection
· Tool testing & adjustment
· Die & mold Inspection
· Casting inspection
· Aircraft component inspection
· Vehicle inspection